Oksana Skin Esthetics is committed to make your experience most memorable. To ensure a pleasurable experience you are required to review and observe my salon etiquette:
- Appointments - Call for an appointment, or book on line. We require a valid credit card for first time customers only. If we are closed, please leave a message with a preferable date, time and return phone number. Calls will be returned the next business day or as soon as possible.
- Arrival Time - Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. A late arrival will deprive you of treatment time since we end all appointments on time to respect the next scheduled guests.
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellation must be made at least 1 day (24 hours) prior to your appointment time. If you do not give 24 hours advance notice you will be charged 1/2 of the scheduled session. This amount will be added to your next scheduled appointment.
- History Cards - Each client is required to fill out a confidential History Card. For best results, it is imperative that you inform me of any conditions, medications, dermatological issues that could adversely affect waxing, micro-dermabrasion, chemical peels, etc.
- During your treatment I will leave the room either to get fresh water for the facial or to allow you to relax, or to greet my next client.
- Parking - Parking on Beverly Blvd in front of the salon is ONE HOUR only. Free parking is available behind the salon. Please, park at the 2nd and 3rd alleys from 76 Gas Station. Park only in the spots marked for "Oksana Skin Esthetics."
- Right of Refusal - Oksana Skin Esthetics reserves the right to refuse service. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. I reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct or language.
- Noise - The neighboring business sometimes makes noise, but I'll do my best to maintain a serene atmosphere.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I look forward to serving you!